Monday, February 16, 2015

Hey y'all,

 I looked out the window this morning, and what did I see? Snow!!! :)

This week was a very trying week....no one wanted to talk with us. We had a few people drop us as well. But all is well, and we will keep persevering. :) I am so glad that Elder and Sister Brooksby came this week. They are incredible, and really helped us out since we were on bike week this week. We had a really good lesson with Misty Ash this week. We found her a week and a half ago, and Saturday was the first time we had a full lesson with her. She downladed the gospel reference library. She was excited about the capability of listening to the Book of Mormon. The Spirit prompted me several times to ask her how she feels when attending church. She said she cries immediately upon entering the building. So we turned to Galations 5:22-23, and I asked if she feels these feelings at church. She said, Yes, thats exactly how I feel. She wants structure for her and her girls. I am excited to be able to share the gospel with her.

We had a great visit with Amanda Ragsdale this week. She is learning a lot from her study of the Book of Mormon. She gets excited to share with us what she learned from her reading. We arent sure why she wasnt at church yesterday. Hopefully we can figure out what is going on.

Sister Sommers and I are doing great. Right now we are working a lot with the new senior couple; the Brooksbys. To help them get acquainted with the area, and members.In our lesson with Bruno, Sister Brooksby told him to " Just do it!" In regards to prayer, and reading the Book of Mormon. It was the best thing ever!!

Revelations 3: 19-20 really stuck out to me this morning. Its message is that the Lord chastens us because he loves us. All he wants is for us to repent, and open the door. We must open the doors of our hearts in order to truly change. My goal this week is to allow the Lord to truly come into my heart. May we all open our hearts to God.

May we allow him to change us. I love y'all!!

 Sister W. Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment